Supply Chain & Transportation USA 2016 warmly welcomes you to the United States and to the largest supply chain and logistics event this year.
As an international attendee, it may be necessary for you to receive an official invitation to obtain your travel Visa. Please read the following procedures needed in order to expedite your request.
Supply Chain & Transportation USA International Attendee & Exhibitor request process
International Attendees or Exhibitors requesting a Letter of Invitation must be registered badge holders with a valid confirmation number prior to requesting an invitation letter.
Invitation requests must be received no later than 3 weeks prior to the Event's opening (February 24, 2016). Please fill out and submit the Nonimmigrant Visa Invitation Request Form that fits your company:
- International Attendees requesting a Letter of Invitation must be registered badge holders with a valid confirmation number prior to requesting an invitation letter.
Invitation requests must be received no later than 3 weeks prior to the event's opening.
Please allow 5 to 7 business days for processing and delivery of your invitation letter. Due to the number of requests for invitations we receive on a daily basis, original invitation letters will be sent by courier service directly to the individual requesting the letter of invitation. A valid mailing address must be provided to receive the letter of invitation. We will not deliver to a Post Office Box. For security we do not send any copies of invitation letters by fax or email or copies directly to the Embassy or Consulate. International Visitors are responsible for supplying all appropriate documents to the Embassy or Consulate to obtain their travel VISA.
If you are unable to complete either forms, please print and use the following numbers below to fax back your form.
If you have any questions, exhibitors please contact:
International Visitors Center
As an international visitor to Supply Chain & Transportation USA (co-located with MODEX and Georgia Logistics Summit), a number of services will be available to make your visit a more productive and rewarding experience. The International Visitors Center will provide the following services:
- Translators to answer your questions.
- Private meeting rooms, available by appointment.
- U.S. Department of Commerce international trade experts to answer your import/export questions.
- WiFi internet connection.
- International Matchmaker Program to help match you to the exhibitors offering the products and services you need.
- Lounge area with refreshments.