What are the show hours?
Monday, April 4, 2016 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 | 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, April 7, 2016 | 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
What are the Attendee Registration hours?
Monday, April 4, 2016 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, April 5, 2016 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday, April 6, 2016 | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday, April 7, 2016 | 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
Are there any designated show hotels?
SCT USA & MODEX have a list of designated show hotels that have free shuttle service provided to our networking nights, as well as to the Georgia World Congress Center. Please click here to view hotels
Can I register at the show?
Yes, you may register at the show by going to the SCT USA registration counter located at the Registration and Main Lobby Level/ Level 4 during show hours:
Sunday April 3 — Wednesday April 6: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday, April 7,: 8:00am – 3:00pm.
What if I don’t receive my registration confirmation?
Proceed to the SCT USA registration counter on the Registration and Main Lobby Level/ Level 4 and we will re-print it for you.
Where can I find directions to the Georgia World Congress Center?
Please click here for maps and directions to the Georgia World Congress Center.
Where do I park when I get to the show?
The closest lots near Building B are provided below. These parking areas have an attendant on duty during event hours.
- The Red Deck
- The Gold Deck
- The Green Lot
Parking costs just $10 for an all-day pass. You may reserve your parking and pre pay by visiting http://www.gwcc.com/directions/Default.aspx. Click here for more information.
Where do I go when I arrive to the show?
Georgia World Congress Center, Building B. Please proceed to the SCT USA registration counter at the Registration and Main Lobby Level/ Level 4.
How can I easily find exhibitors I want to visit at the show?
You can find exhibitors through a number of ways:
- Login to your map your show account and find out where their booths are located. Click here to learn more
- Download the mobile app and access the floor plan, and exhibitor list with booth numbers to have everything at your fingertips. Click here to learn more
How can I set an agenda for my show and plan ahead?
Login to your Map Your Show planner to:
- Set the agenda
- View the floor plan
- See education sessions
- Find exhibitors, and much more.
Where can I find the full floor plan?
Click here to view the full floor plan.
Is there a business center onsite with printers, office supplies, rentals and so on?
Yes, the Georgia World Congress Center Business Center is conveniently located in the Building B and C entrance lobbies and offers the following services:
- Full service digital color and black and white copying and printing
- Computer rentals, laptop docking stations
- Document finishing services – binding, collating, cutting, folding, stapling
- Presentation services that include production of high quality mounted boards, posters, banners
- Wheelchair and mobility scooter rentals
- Copier equipment rentals
- FedEx Express® U.S. Package Services
- FedEx Ground®
- Office Supplies
What else do we have access to in the Georgia World Congress Center?
- ATMS: Located throughout the GWCC for your convience. Avail, Plus, Honor, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Cirrus, and Alert cards are accepted.
- Dining: GWCC offers a wide array of dining options with more than 15 permanent eateries including, the fine dining Terraces Restaurant, Starbucks and Food World, a food court offering tasty entress from around the globe.
- Internet Access: Wireless internet zones are located in the common areas of the convention center, including all restrauaunts and eateries.
- Accessibility: There are ramps at all entrances, and restroom facilities for disabled patrons are provided throughout the GWCC. The facility also offers ample designated disabled parking, several passenger drop-off areas and convenient curb cuts for easy wheelchair access.