The Must-Attend Supply Chain & Transportation Buying & Educational Experience
In today's competitive marketplace, having the latest advances and integrated solutions for transporting your goods and services is a must—and only Supply Chain & Transportation USA (SCT) delivers, for all vertical industries.
At Supply Chain & Transportation USA (SCT), co-located with MODEX and Georgia Logistics Summit, you will see solutions and find answers. SCT 2016 is your best opportunity to make connections that will position your company for future success. By attending SCT 2016 you will:
- Examine the latest solutions first-hand from world-class supply chain suppliers on the co-located show floor
- Connect and network with peers across 22+ vertical industries in educational sessions and industry events
- Learn about the latest innovations and integrated solutions for transporting your goods
- Gain valuable insight into transportation and logistics solutions for all areas of the supply chain
High Value – Low Investment
Unlike other supply chain events, SCT is a one-stop buying and educational experience for supply chain executives sourcing transportation services, logistics infrastructure, industrial real estate, IT solutions, and sustainable transportation options - an alignment the industry has been looking for but has not existed – until now.
Your registration to Supply Chain & Transportation USA includes access to both MODEX and SCT exhibit halls and 200+ FREE conference sessions!
Examine products and services first-hand – resulting in real-time integrated results. Meet world-class solution providers dedicated to transportation, logistics, industrial real estate and the future supply chain:
Transportation & Logistics Services
Logistics Infrastructure & Real Estate
ECO Transportation & Logistics
Technology & Information Systems
Special segment in 2016, supported by the Reverse Logistics Association, www.rla.org:
Full Circle Networking
Supply Chain & Transportation USA attracts domestic and global industry professionals, representing a variety of industries, throughout the entire supply chain process looking to identify opportunities, investigate technologies, network and make the right purchasing decisions.
- VP's, Directors, Managers of:
- Supply Chain
- IT (related to supply chain)
- Transportation/Fleet Management
- 3rd Party Logistics Providers
- From the following Industries
- Chemical & Industrial
- Consumer Package Goods
- Luxury Goods
- Paper, Printing
- Oil & Gas
- Retail (Big Box, Online, Chain)
- Textiles & Apparel
200+ free educational content sessions, workshops and case studies designed to meet the needs of vertical industry segments, brought to you by SCT, MODEX and Georgia Logistics Summit.
View Keynote Speakers